Sunday, June 24, 2012

Working around the Garage on Saturday, June 23, 2012

Savoring the fresh new interior of the 56 Corvette, Saturday was reserved for about 20 more tasks necessary to finish this car so that it can go to the NCRS show on June 30th.  We were very lucky to have some friends drop by to check my work and to see the 1967 Corvette.  Bill Brandon stopped by in his 2003 50th Anniversary Corvette that he purchased through his connection to me, my connection to Bill Goodwin, and Bill's connection to Howard Parzow in Maryland.  Soon Bill was joined by Jeff Smith who owns a Torch Red 2002 Coupe.  It is Jeff's "fault" that I also have a 2003 50th Anniversary car; after meeting Jeff at a Chevron Station in 2002 he let me drive his car and I decided I needed one.





Soon after Bill and Jeff left, Wayne Cowie stopped by for a visit.  Thanks to my buddies for encouraging me to get ready for NCRS.

No comments:

Post a Comment